Monday, March 21, 2005

It's 3 o'clock in the morning...

...and sadly y'all don't know that song--unless you attended Axis in 1999 and 2000, anyway. "It'3 3 o'clock in the morning/another day as flown away/add it to the pile of yesterdays/with a hundred thousand more yesterdays to come/and when it's 3 o'clock in the morning/and I just wanna go to sleep/but I can't go to sleep/'cause when I'm alone in my room, this aching resumes..." SUCH a great song. Get that thing published, Doug. Sell it to someone because, honestly, the world needs to hear it.

So, it IS 3 o'clock in the morning--3:24, actually, according to my Mac, although it tends to run a bit fast so probably more like 3:18 or something--and it hasn't been the best of nights. Could have been much worse, though, so I'm grateful that I slept as much as I did. I took a three hour nap after church (VERY unlike me, I don't have a body that does the nap thing well) and had slept nine and a half hours the night before, but my miscarriage decided to choose bedtime to really kick in, so I had I've only slept on and off since about 10. But now it seems to be over. All done. Not pregnant anymore.

Weird.

No comments: