Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Chronicles of Narnia

Dan and I went to see Narnia today--one of the 5 movies we swore we'd see before the baby came, and actually, the first one we've seen. I loved it! I've read that book so many times--I used to read the series to my kids after lunch back when I taught, and I really thought they did a great job of capturing the essence of the story. And man, that White Witch is creepy! (But with a VERY cool wardrobe--her dresses rock.) Next on the list: Memoirs of a Giesha (loved the book), Harry Potter (since I've seen the others I figure I might as well keep up with the series), Walk the Line (because I really like Reese Witherspoon and it looks pretty good), and Pride & Prejudice (because I love the story and Kiera Knightly). Dan wants to see Fun with Dick and Jane, but I'm not a big Jim Carrey fan, and it just doesn't look that interesting to me. But hey, who am I kidding, we're not going to have time to see these movies because I'm going to have a baby soon. Really, really soon. Right??? I said, RIGHT?!?! Please, please, someone promise me I'm going to have this baby soon....

2 comments:

PixieGirl said...

That baby will be born any minute! =) Go see walk the line. Its excellent! Narnia was great too. Very nicely done. Have a blessed Christmas, and thank you for your outstanding post on my cousin Katie's blog. Truth V. Judgement... You said all I couldn't say.

Mandy

Heather Diane Tipton said...

Merry Christmas Alison!!!! May your New Year be very blessed and prosperous!!